>>Moldplus CAD Translator Video
ProE/Creo Import with GD&T/MBD data
(Supports latest ProE/CREO V6.0)
STEP AP242 Import with GD&T/MBD data
(Supports latest E1 STEP 242 versions)
Siemens NX Import with GD&T/MBD data
(Supports latest NX 1907)
Siemens JT Import
(Supports latest JT V10.3)
CATIA V6 Import with GD&T/MBD data
(Supports the latest V6 R2019X)
(Clients with the Moldplus CATIA V5 Translator can purchase this license at an incredible offer!)
CATIA V5 Import with GD&T/MBD data
(Supports latest CATIA V5 R30 (V5-6 R2020)
- CATPRODUCT (CATIA V5 Assembly format)
- CGR (CATIA Graphics Rendering)
Captured Views- Import and visualize them from the MBD tree for CATIA V5, V6, NX, ProE and STEP AP242 files!
Import multiple files in batch mode.
- Polygon mesh
- Wireframe data (lines, points, curves)
- Drilling features
- Import hidden layer entities from CATIA
- Import manufacturing notes (Standard, General and Flag)
- Import the CAD format feature tree under the Moldplus CAD tree - for Mastercam 2020, 2019 and 2018 for CATIA V5, V6, NX, JT, ProE and STEP AP242 files!!!
- Create groups of selected CAD tree features and store them with the Mastercam file
- Manage the CAD tree of assembly file imports with many new features
- CATIA V6, V5, NX, ProE/Creo and STEP AP242 MBD/GD&T (Tolerancing information, MBD Dimensions, etc.) imported into Mastercam 2020, 2019 and 2018
** The MBD Reader along with the ability to capture images, move MBD, edit and create new MBD data is possible through the MBD sofware solution provided by Verisurf Software
** The CATIA V6 and V5 MBD/GDT import is an add-on to the CATIA V5 Read product
** The CATIA V6/V5 CGR import is offered with the purchase of the CATIA V5 MBD/GDT import license
- Import of CPD (Composite Design3) data from CATIA V6 and V5 (listed in CATIA feature tree)
** The CATIA Import VALIDATE product is offered as an individual license from Verisurf Software
CATIA V4 Import and Export.
Read native files:
Wireframe data (lines ,points curves),
Solids or Surface data as surfaces to CATIA V4
Two-dimensional entities (defined in the drafting and detailing world) referred to as CATIA DRAWING entities and are not supported for V4, V5 or V6 CATIA files.